By using the Site, you guarantee that the information that you provide is accurate and correct. If the information given by you turns out to be incorrect, we will not be responsible for any consequences that may occur in connection with the giving and using of the incorrect information.
Use of Your Personal Data
Personal data is data about you from which you can be identified. We collect and use personal data provided by you for the following purposes:
- To respond to your queries or comments
- To obtain feedback on our services
- To conduct analysis, research, audits and internal training to improve our services offered to you
- To contact you about marketing activities, events, or press release, where you have agreed to this. You may unsubscribe at any time by sending an email notification to [insert email]
- To analyze website use and consumption data to better understand your needs and/or concerns or to study general patterns and trends of use
- To improve your use or experience of our websites
- For such other purposes as you had previously agreed to or that are permitted by law
- For any other purposes as you may agree to from time to time
Collecting Aggregate Data and Cookies
Sharing Your Personal Data
In order to achieve the purposes stated above, your personal data may be disclosed to other GDT’s group entities, subsidiaries and affiliates and to agents and service providers appointed to process data on our behalf.
International Data Transfers
Retention of Your Data
We retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collect it, except if required otherwise by law.
Management and Protection of Personal Information
We shall take the necessary and appropriate safety measures to ensure the secure management of personal information, including the prevention of leakage, loss, and damage. It shall also exercise the necessary and appropriate supervision over the employees who handle personal information or those to which we entrust with its handling. We have stipulated specific safety measures for personal information separately in its internal regulations
If you wish to know more about how we collect, use and disclose your personal data or to make changes to the personal data that you have provided us, or you no longer wish for us to use your personal data, we would like to hear from you.